Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £10.78Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the biology of mycoheterotrophs - plants sustained by fungi - with insight on their ecology, diversity and evolution. Lavishly supplemented with illustrations and photographs, it provides a varied, wide-ranging overview of mycoheterotrophy.
- Author BiographyVincent S.F.T. Merckx Naturalis Biodiversity Center, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byVincent S.F.T. Merckx
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.