All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.19
About this product
- DescriptionMycorrhizal fungi are microbial engines which improve plant vigor and soil quality. This book includes coverage of arbuscular and ectomycorrhizal fungi. Applications in sustainable agriculture and forestry are discussed.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/07/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight721 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byKazuyoshi Futai,Mohd Sayeed Akhtar,Zaki A. Siddiqui
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.