All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionMycotoxins are substances produced from fungal secondary metabolic processes, which impair animal health. Updated and revised, this second edition feature 150 new publications concerning mycotoxins in feedstuffs in a more user-friendly format.
- Author(s)Martin Weidenborner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight592 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.