All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.54Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionAmong the areas currendy under investigation in many laboratories are the following: interaction of myelin-forming cells with neurons, assembly and metabo- lism of myelin, molecular architecture of myelin, and the details of the functional role of myelin.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/11/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Neurochemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note111 Illustrations, black and white; XXII, 531 p. 111 illus.
- Weight805 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byPierre Morell
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.