Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.71Trending at £4.85
- £3.79Trending at £6.39
- £4.50Trending at £4.82
- £33.24Trending at £39.09
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.70Trending at £4.83
- £4.44Trending at £4.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe murder of a legendary nightclub owner who helped transform Mykonos from an impoverished Greek island into a wealthy, world-renown tourist paradise puts politically explosive secrets into play and Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis into battle with a powerful, clandestine international force intent on doing whatever necessary to dominate the island.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Siger was born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, practiced law at a major Wall Street law firm, and later established his own New York City law firm where he continued as one of its name partners until giving it all up to write full-time among the people, life, and politics of his beloved Mykonos. Mykonos After Midnight is the fifth novel in his Chief Inspector Andreas Kaldis series, following up on his internationally best-selling Murder in Mykonos, Assassins of Athens, Prey on Patmos: An Aegean Prophecy, and Target: Tinos.The New York Times described Jeffrey Siger's novels as thoughtful police procedurals set in picturesque but not untroubled Greek locales, the Greek Press called his work prophetic, Eurocrime described him as a very gifted American author...on a par with other American authors such as Joseph Wambaugh or Ed McBain, and the City of San Francisco awarded him its Certificate of Honor citing that his acclaimed books have not only explored modern Greek society and its ancient roots but have inspired political change in Greece. He now lives in Greece.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Siger
- PublisherPoisoned Pen Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPoisoned Pen Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.