All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores various mysteries of the universe.
- Author BiographyDr Mike Goldsmith has worked with two satellites investigating stars and the outer limits. He studies the philosophy of time and space at Keele University and has a PhD in astrophysics. He now works at the UK's National Physics Laboratory.
- Author(s)Mike Goldsmith
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/08/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleSpinning Through Space S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date01/09/2003
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight371 g
- Width225 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.