All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevised with the help of expert examiners and teachers, an easy-to-use literature study guide which aims to provide students with a better understanding and appreciation of the text. Also of interest to the general reader.
- Author(s)Tony Lythe
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication24/08/1999
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleYork Notes
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.