All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis classic work by D.T. Suzuki, the man who brought Zen Buddhism to the west, is a book that challenges and inspires; it will benefit readers of all persuasions who seek to understand something of the nature of spiritual life.
- Author BiographyDaisetz Teitaro Suzuki (1870-1966). The most influential Zen teacher of modern times, credited with bringing Zen to millions outside the Far East.
- Author(s)Daisetz Teitaro Suzuki
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2002
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.29
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.29
- £39.99Trending at £50.18
- £7.75Trending at £8.65
- £32.99Trending at £50.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.