All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £100.00Trending at £102.23
- £15.97Trending at £20.99
- £15.98Trending at £16.55
- £9.97Trending at £13.07
- £9.45Trending at £9.77
- £11.10Trending at £13.77
- £6.99Trending at £9.69
About this product
- DescriptionRather than focus on the departures of the sixteenth-century Reformation from medieval traditions, the essays in this volume explore one of the most remarkable yet still under-studied chapters in its history: the survival and transformation of mysticism between the late Middle Ages and the early modern period.
- Author BiographySara S. Poor is associate professor of German and director of the Program in Medieval Studies at Princeton University, USA. Nigel Smith is the William and Annie S. Paton Foundation Professor of Ancient and Modern Literature at Princeton University, USA.
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleReformations: Medieval and Early Modern
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byNigel Smith,Sara S. Poor
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.