All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.83
- £8.20Trending at £10.36
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £10.43Trending at £11.89
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £8.99Trending at £9.13
- £9.08Trending at £10.43
About this product
- DescriptionThe idea for Myth America grew out of our won teaching experiences. In continuously dealing with students who for the most part were beginning their collegiate study of American history, we found that a thematic approach to the nation's past was stimulating.
- Author BiographyPatrick Gerster is Dean of Humanities and Social Sciences at San Jose City College.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Canada Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNaugatuck
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBrandy Wine Press
- Content Note5 illustrations
- Weight538 g
- Width189 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byNicholas J. Cords,Patrick Gerster
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.