Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an account of de-Stalinization in the Soviet Union during the Khrushchev and early Brezhnev eras. The author traces the authorities' initiation and management of the de-Stalinization process and explores a wide range of popular reactions to the new narratives of Stalinism in party statements and in Soviet literature and historiography.
- Author BiographyPolly Jones is the Schrecker-Barbour Fellow and Associate Professor of Russian at University College, University of Oxford. She lives in Oxford, UK.
- Author(s)Polly Jones
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight756 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.