Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Alan B. Krueger,David Card
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note81 line illus. 81 tables. 2 maps.
- Weight595 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementTwentieth-Anniversary
- Table Of ContentsPreface to the Twentieth-Anniversary Edition ix Preface xxvii Chapter 1 Introduction and Overview 1 Chapter 2 Employer Responses to the Minimum Wage: Evidence from the Fast-Food Industry 20 Chapter 3 Statewide Evidence on the Effect of the 1988 California Minimum Wage 78 Chapter 4 The Effect of the Federal Minimum Wage on Low-Wage Workers: Evidence from Cross-State Comparisons 113 Chapter 5 Additional Employment Outcomes 152 Chapter 6 Evaluation of Time-Series Evidence 178 Chapter 7 Evaluation of Cross-Section and Panel-Data Evidence 208 Chapter 8 International Evidence 240 Chapter 9 How the Minimum Wage Affects the Distribution of Wages, the Distribution of Family Earnings, and Poverty 276 Chapter 10 How Much Do Employers and Shareholders Lose? 313 Chapter 11 Is There an Explanation? Alternative Models of the Labor Market and the Minimum Wage 355 Chapter 12 Conclusions and Implications 387 References 401 Index 415
- Author BiographyDavid Card is Class of 1950 Professor of Economics at the University of California, Berkeley. Alan B. Krueger is Bendheim Professor of Economics and Public Affairs at Princeton University.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £26.46
- £38.13Trending at £42.37
- £12.21Trending at £15.91
- £8.33Trending at £10.01
- £12.86Trending at £15.02
- £12.86Trending at £16.91
- £13.11Trending at £13.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.