CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of myth in Plato's Phaedrus, arguing that it leads readers to participate in Plato's dialogues and to engage in self-examination.
- Author BiographyDaniel S. Werner is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the State University of New York, New Paltz. His articles have appeared in Oxford Studies in Ancient Philosophy, Greece and Rome, Ancient Philosophy and International Philosophical Quarterly.
- Author(s)Dr Daniel S. Werner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.