CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.65
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures three crucial themes in German idealism: mythology, madness and laughter. This book shows how these themes impact on the problematic relations between being and appearance, reflection and the absolute, insight and ideology, contingency and necessity, subjectivity, truth, habit and freedom.
- Author BiographyMarkus Gabriel is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the New School for Social Research, USA. He has published a number of books and journal articles in German, including Der Mensch im Mythos (De Gruyter, 2006) and Das Absolute und die Welt in Schellings Freiheitsschrift (Bonn University Press, 2006). Slavoj Zizek is one of the world's leading contemporary cultural critics and a hugely prolific author. He is Professor of Cultural Studies at the University of Ljubljana, Slovenia and Visiting Professor at the New School for Social Research, New York, America.
- Author(s)Markus Gabriel,Slavoj Zizek
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication02/10/2009
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.