All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.45Trending at £24.84
- £9.28Trending at £17.42
- £25.40Trending at £26.87
- £26.50Trending at £28.66
- £25.05Trending at £27.59
- £23.42Trending at £29.44
- £15.70Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionBy carefully examining the biological, genetic, evolutionary, and psychological evidence, a noted biologist finds a shocking lack of substance behind ideas about biologically based sex differences. Features a new chapter and afterward on recent biological breakthroughs.
- Author BiographyAnne Fausto-Sterling is professor of biology and medicine at Brown University.
- Author(s)Anne Fausto-Sterling
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication09/09/1992
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1992
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight442 g
- Width230 mm
- Height154 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.