CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionA leading economist and a top economic journalist show that contrary to conventional wisdom, America is at the peak of its economic well-being, with more opportunity for more people than at any other time in our history.
- Author BiographyW. Michael Cox is senior vice president and chief economist of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. He has written for The New York Times and was interviewed in Wired magazine his annual reports for the Federal Reserve Bank are often controversial and receive nationwide publicity.Richard Alm is a business reporter with the Dallas Morning News.
- Author(s)Michael W. Cox,Richard Alm
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication23/12/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight285 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.