All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at postgraduates and those working in industry, this book details the uses of N-heterocyclic carbenes in various fields of chemistry.
- Author BiographySilvia Diez-Gonzalez is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Chemistry at Imperial College London, UK.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- Series TitleCatalysis Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight842 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySilvia Diez-Gonzalez
- Series Edited byJames J. Spivey
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.