N.T.C.'s Super-mini English Idioms Dictionary by Richard A. Spears, Betty Kirkpatrick (Paperback, 2000)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.57Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 4 Oct
- £1.13+ £1.81 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes more than 1,800 of the most frequently used idioms in contemporary British English, each with at least two example sentences. It is compiled with non-native speakers in mind.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Spears, Ph.D., is a reference editor and former liguistics professor who has written more than 30 ESL dictionaries.
- Author(s)Betty Kirkpatrick,Richard A. Spears
- PublisherNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreDictionaries (single language)
- Series TitleMcGraw-Hill ESL References
- Place of PublicationLincolnwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNTC Publishing Group,U.S.
- Weight143 g
- Width94 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.