All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £19.47Trending at £25.01
- £6.32Trending at £6.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text analyses the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and examines the future prospects following America's proposal for the widening of NAFTA to include the whole of the Western Hemisphere, with the aim of achieving hemispheric co-operation.
- Author BiographySIDNEY WEINTRAUB holds the William E. Simon Chair in Political Economy at the Center for Strategic and International Studies and is also Dean Rusk Professor of International Affairs at the Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin. He has written extensively on North American economic integration including Free Trade between Mexico and the United States (1984) and A Marriage of Convenience: Relations between Mexico and the United States (1990).
- Author(s)Sidney Weintraub
- Date of Publication26/10/1994
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Washington Papers
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 166.
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight224 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Foreword byPaul A. Volcker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.