All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £43.00Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.85Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.71Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe right brain guide to NASD compliance for Registered Representatives This book tells the thrilling story of Thomas Hine's 22-month NASD arbitration, and how he applied timeless martial arts principles to build and protect his wealth advisory practice.
- Author BiographyThomas J. Hine, CFP, CFS, MBA, is the Managing Member of Capital Wealth Management, LLC and has more than seventeen years of experience in the financial services industry. In 2003, he became a Million Dollar Producer, which means that his practice generates gross revenue in excess of more than one million dollars. He was recently nominated Broker of the Year by Boomer magazine. Hine speaks regularly to major companies and groups on the issue of compliance. He holds a 4th degree black belt in Shotokan Karate awarded by the Japan Karate Association. John K. Brubaker is a full-time business writer and outplacement consultant. He also holds martial arts recognition and competes in decathlon competitions.
- Author(s)John K. Brubaker,Thomas J. Hine
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2007
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width162 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.