Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.94
- £7.29Trending at £9.70
- £25.45Trending at £26.64
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.59
- £7.47Trending at £8.12
- £8.23Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionContains eight of the NATEF Job Sheets manuals that have been thoughtfully designed to assist users gain valuable job preparedness skills and master specific diagnostic and repair procedures required for success as a professional automotive technician.
- Author BiographyKen Pickerill is a Certified Master Automotive Technician (with ASE Area L1 and X1) and an instructor at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. Mr. Pickerill was a technician for 22 years before entering the training field, and he has more than 36 years of technical and teaching experience. He received his M.S. degree in career and technical education from Indiana State University. Jack Erjavec has become a fixture in the automotive textbook publishing world. He has decades of experience as a technician, educator, author, and editor, and has authored or co-authored more than 30 automotive textbooks and training manuals. Erjavec holds a master's degree in vocational and technical education from Ohio State University, and he spent twenty years at Columbus State Community College as an instructor and administrator. A long-time affiliate of the North American Council of Automotive Teachers, he also served as executive vice-president for the organization and spent several years on its board of directors. Erjavec is also associated with ATMC, SAE, ASA, ATRA, AERA, and other automotive professional associations.
- Author(s)Jack Erjavec,Ken Pickerill
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement4th International edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.