All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
About this product
- DescriptionModern warfare is almost always multilateral to one degree or another, requiring countries to cooperate as allies or coalition partners. This title explores how government structures and party politics in NATO countries shape how battles are waged in the field.
- Author BiographyDavid P. Auerswald is professor of security studies at the National War College. His books include Congress and the Politics of National Security. Stephen M. Saideman holds the Norman Paterson Chair in International Affairs at Carleton University. His books include For Kin or Country: Xenophobia, Nationalism, and War.
- Author(s)David P. Auerswald,Stephen M. Saideman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 line illus. 12 tables.
- Weight514 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.