All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £22.56
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.67
About this product
- DescriptionIlluminating the course of American broadcasting, this work offers a comprehensive view of the National Broadcasting Company (NBC) that brings into focus the development of this key American institution and the ways that it has intersected with, and influenced, the central events of our times.
- Author BiographyMichele Hilmes is Professor of Media and Cultural Studies in the Department of Communication Arts and Director of the Wisconsin Center for Film and Theater Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She is author of Only Connect: A Cultural History of Broadcasting in the United States and The Television History Book, among other books.
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2007
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note17 b/w photographs
- Weight463 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byMichele Hilmes
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.