Consider these sponsored items
- £17.47Was:£21.56Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description1300 questions with detailed answers; Includes alternate item formats --Cover.
- Author BiographyWilda Rinehart Gardner received an Associate Degree in Nursing in 1973 from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, Mississippi. After working as a staff nurse and charge nurse, she became a public health nurse and served in that capacity for a number of years. In 1975, she received her certification as a family planning nurse practitioner from the midwifery program at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, Mississippi. She completed her BSN in 1979 and MSN in 1980 from Mississippi University for Women. She retired after 26 years as nursing instructor at Northeast Mississippi Community College where she taught medical-surgical nursing and maternal newborn nursing. From 1982 to 2012, she operated Rinehart and Associates Nursing Review to assist graduate nurses to pass the National Council of Licensure Exam. She also worked as a curriculum consultant with nursing faculty in the improvement of test construction. Ms. Rinehart has served as a convention speaker in several states in the southeast and has been a reviewer of medical-surgical and obstetric texts. Dr. Diann Sloan received an Associate Degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College, a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from the University of Mississippi, and a Master of Science degree in Nursing from Mississippi University for Women. In addition to her nursing degrees, she holds a Master of Science in Counseling Psychology from Georgia State University and a Doctor of Philosophy in Counselor Education, with minors in both Psychology and Educational Psychology, from Mississippi State University. She has completed additional graduate studies in healthcare administration at Western New England College and the University of Mississippi. Dr. Sloan has taught pediatric nursing, psychiatric mental health nursing, and medical surgical nursing in both associate degree and baccalaureate nursing programs. Dr. Sloan has conducted test construction workshops for both RN and PN faculty and is coauthor of the Pearson Online Review. Clara Hurd received an Associate Degree in Nursing from Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, Mississippi (1975). Her experiences in nursing are clinically based, having served as a staff nurse in medical-surgical nursing. She has worked as an oncology, intensive care, orthopedic, neurological, and pediatric nurse. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from the University of North Alabama in Florence, Alabama, and her Master of Science degree in Nursing from the Mississippi University for Women in Columbus, Mississippi. Ms. Hurd is a certified nurse educator. She currently serves as a nurse educator consultant and an independent contractor. Ms. Hurd has taught in both associate degree and baccalaureate degree nursing programs. She was a faculty member of Mississippi University for Women; Austin Peay State University in Clarksville, Tennessee; Tennessee State University in Nashville, Tennessee; and Northeast Mississippi Community College. Ms. Hurd joined Rinehart and Associates in 1993. She has worked with students in preparing for the National Council Licensure Exam and with faculty as a consultant in writing test items. Ms. Hurd has also been a presenter at nursing conventions on various topics, including item-writing for nursing faculty. Her primary professional goal is to prepare the student and graduate for excellence in the delivery of healthcare.
- Author(s)Clara Hurd,Diann Sloan,Wilda Rinehart
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication11/01/2017
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight688 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.