CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated for version 1.1 of the .NET Framework, this overview of the Microsoft .NET Framework for developing web applications and services is written for intermediate to advanced VB, C/C++, Java, and Delphi developers, .It is also useful to system architects and leaders who are assessing tools for future projects.
- Author BiographyThuan L. Thai started computer programming 15 years ago but has never been tired with this hobby--one that he truly considers an art. He is currently a senior systems engineer at SAIC where he has led the architecture and development of several successful distributed and COM-based imaging systems. He also teaches Win32, MFC, and COM programming courses for Learning Tree International. Prior to all this, Thuan worked for AMS where he developed multi-tiered, object frameworks using C++ and RPC. He received his bachelor of science in computer science from the University of Virginia. When not developing software, Thuan enjoys strumming his six strings and writing songs every now and then. He often plays 9-ball with the same buddies with whom he has played the game for over eight years. Thuan hopes to play more tennis, the only sport that he has ever played for more than eight hours in a single day. Hoang Lam is a senior developer at CrossTier.com and an instructor in web development at George Washington University through DevXpert. At CrossTier.com, he specializes in developing B2B web sites using Microsoft tools.
- Author(s)Hoang Q. Lam,Thuan L. Thai
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication12/08/2003
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.