Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.00+ £3.40 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by megmil22
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.00Free P&P
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by techareus
- Est. delivery by 31 Dec
- £7.99Free P&P
- Used condition
- Sold by thrift-shop-uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe NETGEAR DGN1000 is a Wired & Wireless router that enables you to easily create your own network. With its 150 Mbps Wireless N connectivity and wired throughput via 4-port 10/100 LAN interface, the device allows multiple bandwidth-consuming applications to run simultaneously without interruptions.
- Wireless TechnologyWireless N
- Wireless Speed150 Mbps
- Port Speed10/100
- Built in ModemYes
- ConnectivityWired & Wireless
- WLAN StandardsIEEE 802.11,IEEE 802.11g/b,IEEE 802.11n
- FunctionalitiesDSL Modem
- Device TypeDSL Modem-Router
- Sub TypeDSL Modem-Router
Firewall / VPN
- Firewall FeaturesDoS Prevention,Intrusion Prevention,NAT,Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- VPN EncryptionWPA-PSK,WPA2-PSK
- LAN Interfaces100Base-TX
- WAN Interfaces1 x RJ-11 for ADSL
- Number of RJ-45 LAN Ports4
- DSL StandardsADSL Full Rate (G.DMT ITU G.992.1),ADSL Lite (G.Lite ITU G.992.2),ADSL2 DMT (ITU G.992.3),ADSL2+ (ITU G.992.5)
Standards and Protocols
- Remote Management ProtocolsHTTP,SNMP 1,SNMP 2
- Audio / Video Transfer StandardsITU G.992.1,ITU G.992.2,ITU G.992.3,ITU G.992.5
- SecurityWEP 128-bit,WEP 64-bit,WPA - PSK,WPA2-PSK
- WEP Encryption Length128 bit,40 bit (=64 bit)
- Antenna TypeDetachable Antenna x 1
- Depth5.1 inch
- Height1.22 inch
- Width7 inch
- Weight0.58 lb
Most relevant reviews
- 15sp24 Aug, 2016by
Basic but adequate router easy to set up.
Router was purchased refurbished at very low price to eliminate my normal one as possible cause of low speeds (it wasn't). This one easy to set up with manual included in user interface. Few advanced options but did the job fine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- jeff110609 Aug, 2014by
Better routers are available but this one was cheap, serves me right!.
No problems at all with the seller but this is typical Netgear, gets hot and starts dropping connection, getting stale sessions or resets after being on for a couple of days. Not the first Netgear I've seen do this, DG834, DG834GT etc. Connects almost 2Mb slower than the DG834GT it replaced with an increased SNr of 9db when all previous routers would connected at 6db.
- johnjo09362214 Jul, 2014by
choose a better router.
I bought this because I was not happy with the performance of my free router from Karoo.best thing I ever did changing to this router.Cant fault it for home use.
- snoopywalkingbe...08 Mar, 2014by
Not a Good Buy
Rubbish does not work with my provider it as it keeps reverting to Virgin Media, It was advertised as a new unit and not as a Virgin Media unit had this been the case I would not have purchased it. LF
- rico192504 Nov, 2012by
Christmas came early - its a turkey something I do not like either.
This router is prone to interference both from household appliances and other, especially Netgear, routers. I upgraded from a trouble free Netgear DGN834, only to have problems with intermittently losing my wireless connection. If you alter the channel used you will find yourself hunted down by any neighbouring Netgear router which will move itself to the channel you have selected. Furthermore, the facilty to switch it off broadcast mode whilst usefull only works if you do not cross the witching hour (00:00). You are therefore best looking elsewhere for a basic wireless N router.
Best-selling in Wireless Routers
Save on Wireless Routers
- £189.00Trending at £265.95
- £79.99Trending at £89.00
- £51.07Trending at £58.56
- £99.99Trending at £161.24
- £69.99Trending at £77.19
- £170.95Trending at £346.67
- £142.80Trending at £159.79