Consider these sponsored items
- £7.71Was:£10.23Free postage
- £8.80Was:£9.99Free postage
- £7.78Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve of the world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighborhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sites, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable urban adventure imaginable.
- Author BiographyCalifornia-based JOE YOGERST first explored Venice in the winter of 1986 and over the years has experienced the city in every season. His writing has appeared in Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, CNN Travel, BBC Travel, the International Herald Tribune, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and many other publications. Yogerst has worked on more than a dozen National Geographic book projects including Long Road South, his Lowell Thomas Award-winning account of a three-month journey along the Pan American Highway between Texas and Argentina. Australian travel writer and photographer GILLIAN PRICE has been a resident of waterlogged Venice for over 35 years - and never takes it for granted. She spends much of the year exploring Italy on foot and with public transport for her many walking guidebooks.
- Author(s)National Geographic
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.