All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve of the world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighborhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sites, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable urban adventure imaginable.
- Author BiographyBARBARA A. NOE is the senior editor of National Geographic Travel Books. After studying political science at the Universite de Bordeaux, France, and earning bachelor's degrees in French and international relations at the University of California, Davis, she went on to travel throughout France to her heart's content. Settling down long enough to earn a master's degree in journalism from the University of Missouri School of Journalism, she then began her career with the National Geographic Society. Having visited France many times since, her favorite region remains Provence.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Noe
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height133 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.