Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.79Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the growth in NGO advocacy. This book presents empirical findings about the impacts of NGO advocacy activity on the policies and practices of global and regional institutions. It reveals the mixed successes of advocacy as a strategy for addressing the ongoing causes of poverty in developing nations.
- Author BiographyBarbara Rugendyke is a Senior Lecturer in Geography at the University of New England, Armidale, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note26 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, 20 black & white halftones, 6 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBarbara Rugendyke
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.