All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.95
- £15.92Trending at £20.29
- £23.12Trending at £32.19
- £10.25Trending at £16.03
- £11.90Trending at £16.15
- £11.18Trending at £13.74
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionA special setting of the New International Version reminiscent of the traditional boldface King James Bibles
- Author BiographyPublished over 21 years ago, the NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION has become the world's best-selling contemporary Bible translation. More than 100 scholars worked for 15 years to complete it. Their main concern is that the NIV is faithful to the original languages while producing a clear, beautifully written and dignified translation suitable for private and public use. Designed by Rob Waller of the Information Design Unit, Newport Pagnell, a leading information designer whose clients include BT and BA as well as other Bible publishers.
- Author(s)International Bible Society
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/02/1998
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Religious
- Out-of-print date04/10/2008
- Content Notecolour maps
- Weight960 g
- Width160 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edition StatementBold Print ed
Most relevant reviews
- mafoya115812 Nov, 2014by
very good and easy to understand
i have so many bible with different one NIV iam still reading it and give more and additional in depth in some areas and i will still explore more old testament. i love to read bible.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.