All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering invaluable advice for teenagers and young adults with Nonverbal Learning Disabilities (NLD), this book explains what NLD is, how to understand your NLD brain, and how to thrive socially and academically. The book also includes guidance for parents, teachers and therapists on the issues that people with NLD want them to know.
- Author BiographyMichael Brian Murphy spent his public school years in special education classes, not knowing exactly why. After finally being diagnosed correctly with NLD at the age of 24, he devoted himself to learning more about the disorder, in order to educate others. Michael earned an AA summa cum laude from Mass Bay Community College, a BA cum laude in Psychology from Clark University, and a MAJS degree from Hebrew College. He lives in the Boston area.
- Author(s)Michael Brian Murphy
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.