Consider these sponsored items
- £2.89Was:£19.99Free postage
- £3.70Was:£19.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis masterclass takes the application of NLP in business beyond simple everyday techniques. It considers the bigger challenges facing organisations today. This rich NLP resource is a must for anyone wanting to influence success and change in their own company.
- Author BiographyDavid Molden is a director with Quadrant 1, a vehicle for helping people be their best in whatever they pursue. David's assignments include a 1:1 coaching clients and a range of projects with large corporations, small businesses, and entrepreneurs. Today he enjoys working as a Peak Performance Mentor with business teams, CEO's and managers across a variety of sectors and in many different countries.
- Author(s)David Molden,Rob Cole
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/09/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleFinancial Times Series
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Out-of-print date19/12/2008
- Weight644 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.37Trending at £18.84
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.98Trending at £12.19
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £16.96Trending at £17.80
- £12.79Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.