All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.18
- £9.47Trending at £9.95
- £10.20Trending at £11.87
- £17.29Trending at £19.05
- £12.27Trending at £14.86
About this product
- DescriptionNLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) is believed by many to be a powerful set of tools for facilitating change and enhancing performance. This title explains how and where NLP coaching is used, examines its links to established principles and practices, and questions aspects of NLP where the empirical evidence is missing.
- Author BiographyDr. Susie Linder-Pelz has experience in academia, business and personal development. With a World Health Organisation scholarship she earned a PhD from Columbia University in New York and worked as a behavioural science researcher. Later she developed a successful NLP-based career coaching practice. She has authored four books and numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals, addressed conferences in the USA, Singapore and Australia; delivered career and life management programs to government departments, insurance and investment advisory firms; addressed private sector universities, business and professional groups; talked on radio and TV.
- Author(s)Susie Linder-Pelz
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width164 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.