Consider these sponsored items
- £20.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is health? It is more than not being ill-good health is a state of physical and mental well-being. Our thoughts and feelings affect our physical health. NLP studies the way out thinking can influence our health.
- Author BiographyJoseph O'Connor is an internationally recognised author, trainer and consultant. He is a leading trainer and author in the field of Leadership and Systems thinking. He is also a leading author in the field of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) - the relationship of language to thought, and the study of outstanding individuals in many fields and has written 'The NLP Workbook'.
- Author(s)Ian McDermott,Joseph O'Connor
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight95 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Read byJoseph O'Connor,Ian McDermott
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time65
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £4.77Trending at £5.32
- £12.87Trending at £21.98
- £10.92Trending at £15.46
- £9.97Trending at £10.98
- £6.72Trending at £9.92
- £7.08Trending at £7.71
- £7.88Trending at £8.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.