All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe open source NUnit framework is an excellent way to test .NET code as it is written, saving hundreds of QA hours and headaches. Unfortunately, some of those hours saved can be wasted trying to master this popular but under-documented framework. This pocket reference provides everything you need to get NUnit up and working for you.
- Author BiographyBill Hamilton is a software architect specializing in designing, developing and implementing distributed applications using .NET and J2EE technologies. Over the last ten years, he has provided consulting services in B2B, B2C, B2E, data integration, and portal initiatives for banking, retail, accounting, manufacturing, and financial services. An early technology adopter, he frequently evaluates, recommends, and helps his clients use new technologies effectively. Bill has designed and helped build several award winning software packages. Bill is the co-author of O'Reilly's ADO.NET in a Nutshell and author of ADO.NET Cookbook.
- Author(s)Bill Hamilton
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight92 g
- Width112 mm
- Height180 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.