All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'NVQs for Dental Nurses' provides trainee dental nurses with a core companion to the National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Level 3 in Oral Healthcare. The book offers comprehensive support on mandatory units of the course in addition to supplying material on the optional units most common to clinical dentistry.
- Author BiographyCarole Hollins is a dental practitioner and member of the British Dental Association. She is a member of the Faculty of General Dental Practitioners and an examiner for NEBDN. She is the current Chairman of the National Certificate Committee and sits on the Qualifications Council. Carole Hollins is the author of NVQs for Dental Nurses , Questions and Answers for Dental Nurses , 2nd Edition and the Basic Guide to Dental Procedures .
- Author(s)Carole Hollins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteill
- Weight848 g
- Width172 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £34.74Trending at £35.48
- £27.41Trending at £35.99
- £26.26Trending at £26.68
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
- £26.99Trending at £27.54
- £19.56Trending at £21.75
- £11.09Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.