Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThe South Indian Chola kings had developed a maritime enterprise based on sea based commerce with trading contacts in Malaya, Sumatra and China. This had resulted in an ocean going fleet that was dispatched by the Chola King Rajendra Choladeva I against the Srivijaya Kingdom. This title includes the essays that reflect on the naval expedition.
- PublisherInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintInstitute of Southeast Asian Studies
- Edited byHermann Kulke,K. Kesavapany,Vijay Sakhuja
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.