All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionRevised edition of: Building a monitoring infrastructure with Nagios / David Josephsen. c2008.
- Author BiographyDavid Josephsen is the Director of Systems Engineering at DBG, Inc., where he maintains a collection of geographically dispersed server farms. He has more than a decade of hands-on experience with UNIX systems, routers, fi rewalls, and load balancers in support of complex, high-volume networks. In addition to this book, he authored several chapters in the O'Reilly book Monitoring with Ganglia, and currently writes iVoyer, the systems monitoring column for;login magazine. Josephsen is just one of many thousands of avid Nagios users.
- Author(s)David Josephsen
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width180 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.