All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.15
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £51.00
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
- £112.24Trending at £170.43
About this product
- DescriptionNail psoriasis is very common and causes considerable morbidity to patients. With the aid of informative illustrations, this book presents the clinical signs suggestive of nail psoriasis and describes the differential diagnosis of nail abnormalities.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication18/09/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note76 Illustrations, color; 6 Illustrations, black and white; X, 159 p. 82 illus., 76 illus. in color.
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byAntonella Tosti,Dimitris Rigopoulos
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.