All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionTakes readers on an enjoyable journey through many aspects of mathematical decision making; the only prerequisite is elementary calculus.
- Author BiographyT. W. Korner is Professor of Fourier Analysis in the Department of Pure Mathematics and Mathematical Statistics at the University of Cambridge. He has previously authored four other books including Fourier Analysis and The Pleasures of Counting.
- Author(s)T.W. Korner
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 tables 405 exercises
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.