All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA streamlined and highly effective approach to trading without indicators Most forex traders rely on technical analysis books written for stock, futures, and option traders. However, long before computers and calculators, traders were trading naked. Naked trading is the simplest (and oldest) trading method.
- Author BiographyAlexander Nekritin is the CEO and President of TradersChoiceFX, one of the largest forex introducing brokers in the world. He has over ten years of successful trading experience in equities, options, futures, and forex. Nekritin holds a degree in finance with a concentration in derivative instruments from Babson College. His work has been featured in many web publications such as FXstreet.com and TradingMarkets.com. Walter Peters, PhD, holds a doctorate in psychology and is a full-time forex trader. He trades for the DTS Fund and works with traders through the website FXjake.com. Peters is a technical trader and takes a unique naked approach to forex trading. Nearly all of the trading systems he uses and teaches are systems without technical indicators. Peters believes that an understanding of cognitive psychology in general, and in particular cognitive biases, is useful for the forex trader.
- Author(s)Alex Nekritin,Walter Peters
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.