All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £8.45Trending at £8.98
- £6.79Trending at £9.01
- £17.71Trending at £19.95
- £17.18Trending at £19.99
- £14.89Trending at £23.04
- £10.77Trending at £14.02
- £4.76Trending at £5.99
About this product
- Author(s)Giuseppe Testa,Helga Nowotny
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleNaked Genes
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byMitch Cohen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
- Author BiographyHelga Nowotny is former President of the European Research Council and author of Insatiable Curiosity: Innovation in a Fragile Future (MIT Press) and other books. Giuseppe Testa heads the Laboratory of Stem Cell Epigenetics at the European Institute for Oncology (IEO) in Milan and is the cofounder of the interdisciplinary PhD program FOLSATEC (Foundations of the Life Sciences and Their Ethical Consequences) in Milan.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.