All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEver had a Hitchcockian experience (in the shower perhaps?!) or met someone with a distinctly Ortonesque outlook on life? There are hundreds of words derived from real people who are famous - or infamous - enough to give their stamp to a movement, a way of thinking or acting, a style or even a mood.
- Author BiographyPhilip Gooden is author of the acclaimed Who's Whose? and Faux Pas?, has written several novels and taught English at secondary level for many years.
- Author(s)Philip Gooden
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2006
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/10/2014
- Content NoteN/A
- Weight346 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.94
- £4.37Trending at £4.55
- £9.51Trending at £10.03
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.