All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.03
- £7.48Trending at £7.63
- £7.17Trending at £10.37
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £4.03Trending at £4.08
- £9.11Trending at £9.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers over 320 classical as well as contemporary name reactions. Each reaction is delineated by its detailed step-by-step, electron-pushing mechanism and supplemented with references. This fifth edition adds 27 new name reactions.
- Author BiographyJie Jack Li earned his Ph.D. in organic chemistry in 1995 at Indiana University. After a stint as a postdoctoral fellow MIT, he worked as a medicinal chemist at Pfizer and Bristol-Myers Squibb from 1997 to 2012. He is now an Associate Professor of Chemistry at the University of San Francisco teaching organic and medicinal chemistry. He has published 17 books ranging from organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry to the history of drug discovery. Most recent books include: Total Synthesis of Natural Products: At the Frontiers of Organic Chemistry (2013, Springer) with E.J. Corey; Drug Discovery: Practices, Processes, and Perspectives, (2013, Wiley) with E.J. Corey; Modern Drug Synthesis (2010, Wiley), with Doug Johnson; and Triumph of the Heart-the Story of Statins (2009, Oxford University Press).
- Author(s)Jie Jack Li
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 1714 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1214 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement5th ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.