Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Wiley's Comprehensive Name Reactions series, this title comprises a comprehensive treatise on name reactions for homologations. It offers a compilation of the most commonly used and widely known name reactions and reagents. It also discusses Rearrangements, Asymmetric C-C Bond Formation, and Miscellaneous Homologation Reactions.
- Author BiographyJie Jack Li is a chemist at Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. He received his BS from Nanjing University and his PhD in organic chemistry at Indiana University. Dr. Li completed a postdoctoral fellowship at MIT. He is coauthor of various books, including Name Reactions in Heterocyclic Chemistry , Contemporary Drug Synthesis , Name Reactions for Functional Group Transformations , Name Reactions for Homologations, Parts I and II , Name Reactions on Ring Formations , and The Art of Drug Synthesis , all published by Wiley.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- Series TitleComprehensive Name Reactions
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1620 g
- Width199 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byJie Jack Li
- Foreword byE. J. Corey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.