CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on true cases of ill and dying children, this book explores explanations for suffering and evil in today's world.
- Author BiographyStanley Hauerwas is Gilbert T. Rowe Professor of Theological Ethics, Duke University.
- Author(s)Stanley Hauerwas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/10/2004
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight205 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.