Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £48.83
- £15.48Trending at £18.98
- £11.18Trending at £17.04
- £10.06Trending at £12.50
- £11.54Trending at £14.88
- £13.11Trending at £19.99
- £43.13Trending at £47.24
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an explanation of the methodologies used for solving heat transfer problems in micro- and nanosystems. This title includes the information needed to account for the size effect when designing and analysing systems at the nanometer scale, with coverage of statistical thermodynamics, quantum mechanics, and thermal properties of molecules.
- Author BiographyZhuomin M. Zhang has taught at the University of Florida (1995-2002) and the Georgia Institute of Technology (since 2002). Professor Zhang is an ASME Fellow and has done cutting-edge research in the areas of micro/nanoscale heat transfer, with applications to optoelectronic devices and semiconductor manufacturing. He is a recipient of the Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE), the ASME Heat Transfer Division Best Paper Award, and the AIAA Thermophysics Best Paper Award. Professor Zhang currently serves on the Editorial Board of the International Journal of Thermophysics and is an associate editor for the Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer and the Journal of Thermophysics and Heat Transfer.
- Author(s)Zhuomin M. Zhang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.