All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintPan Stanford Publishing Pte Ltd
- Content Note81 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byBhanu P. Jena,Douglas J. Taatjes
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsPorosomes -The Universal Secretory Portals In Cells: A Brief Essay The Hair Cell Porosome: Molecular and Synaptic Implications The Neuronal Porosome Complex in Mammalian Brain: A Study Using Electron Microscopy Granule Size Distribution Suggests Mechanism: The Case for Granule Growth and Elimination as a Fusion Nano-Machine Probing Protein Assembly, Biomineralization, and Biomolecular Interactions by Atomic Force Microscopy High-Resolution Imaging of Amylin Aggregation and Internalization in Pancreatic Cells: Implications in Health and Diseaser Repair of Nanodefects in a 2-Dimensional Crystal Anticoagulant Shield in the Antiphospholipid Syndrome: Novel Molecular Strategies Assessed by Atomic Force Microscopy A novel approach to study molecular evolution: Detection of ancestral conformation hidden in present-day proteins using antibody as nanostructure probes mRNA Nanomachines and Stress Reprogramming Following Brain Ischemia. Physical Properties and Biomedical Applications of Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Atomic Force Microscopy Imaging of DNA Delivery Nano-systems Impedance Spectroscopy for Characterization of Biological Functions Index.
- Author BiographyBhanu P. Jena is George E. Palade University Professor and distinguished professor, Department of Physiology, Wayne State University School of Medicine, USA, and director of the NanoBioScience Institute at the university. He received his PhD from Iowa State University followed by postdoctoral studies and faculty positions at Yale University School of Medicine prior to his current position. Douglas J. Taatjes is professor of pathology and director of the Microscopy Imaging Center in the College of Medicine, University of Vermont, USA. He received his PhD from the Biocenter, University of Basel, Switzerland, prior to his current position.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.