All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £66.59Trending at £105.85
- £7.43Trending at £7.76
- £2.99Trending at £3.99
- £17.18Trending at £17.62
- £16.77Trending at £27.08
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £19.35Trending at £27.12
About this product
- DescriptionEdited and written by renowned experts, this is the first book to reflect the state of the art in the field. The first part describes the different classes of metal nanoparticles and their synthesis in ionic liquids, while the second focuses on the applications of such systems.
- Author BiographyMartin Prechtl received the valuable Scientist NRW-Returnee Award 2009 and accepted an offer of the University of Cologne in Germany in 2010, where he also became Privatdozent and Heisenberg-Fellow in 2015. His research interest covers hydrogen storage and selective hydrogenation and dehydrogenation reactions with molecular and nanoscale catalysts in multiphase systems based on water or ionic liquids. Before moving to Cologne, he studied at the University of Wuppertal (Germany) and the Universidade de Sao Paulo (Brazil). In Sao Paulo he did research studies together with Joao Valdir Comasseto (catalysis) and Omar El Seoud (cellulose chemistry), and in Wuppertal he worked on his diploma thesis about ligand design and catalysis under Hans-Josef Altenbach. Martin Prechtl performed his PhD studies in the field of organometallic chemistry and catalysis at the Max-Planck-Institut fur Kohlenforschung in Mulheim/Ruhr in Germany under guidance of Walter Leitner and David Milstein on metal hydride complexes and received the doctoral degree from RWTH Aachen in 2007. Afterwards he worked as Feodor-Lynen-Fellow of the Alexander-von-Humboldt Foundation at the Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul in Porto Alegre (Brazil) with Jairton Dupont and at the Humboldt University Berlin (Germany) with Thomas Braun and Erhard Kemnitz in the fields of nanoparticle synthesis and catalysis.
- Author(s)Martin Prechtl
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2016
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Weight856 g
- Width171 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Foreword byJairton Dupont
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.