Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £20.01
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionSelected papers from the 11th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology held in Portland, Oregon, 15-19th August, 2011.
- Author BiographyJames (Jim) E. Morris is an electrical and computer engineering professor at Portland State University, Oregon, and professor emeritus at SUNY-Binghamton, having served as department chair at both. Dr. Morris has served the IEEE Components Packaging and Manufacturing Technology (CPMT) Society as a treasurer (1991-1997), BoG member (1996-1998, 2011-2013), VP for conferences (1998-2003), distinguished lecturer (2000-present), CPMT Transactions associate editor (1998-present), and co-chair of the CPMT Technical Committee on nanotechnology, and was recognized with the 2005 CPMT David Feldman Outstanding Contribution Award. He serves on the IEEE Nanotechnology Council (NTC) as CPMT representative (2007-present), VP for conferences (2013-2014), and past Awards chair. He has edited or co-authored five books on electronics packaging, including one on nanopackaging. Krzysztof (Kris) Iniewski manages R&D at Redlen Technologies, Inc., a startup company in Vancouver, Canada. He is also the president of CMOS Emerging Technologies Research Inc., an organization of high-tech events covering communications, microsystems, optoelectronics, and sensors. Dr. Iniewski has held numerous faculty and management positions at the University of Toronto, University of Alberta, Simon Fraser University, and PMC-Sierra, Inc. He has published more than 100 research papers in international journals and conferences. He holds 18 international patents granted in the United States, Canada, France, Germany, and Japan. He is a frequent invited speaker, has consulted for multiple organizations internationally, and has written and edited several books.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication17/06/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleDevices, Circuits, and Systems
- Place of PublicationBosa Roca
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCRC Press Inc
- Content Note649 black & white illustrations, 64 black & white tables
- Weight1723 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJames E. Morris,Krzysztof Iniewski
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.